Breakfast & Brunch, Delis, American (Traditional)
Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 300 De Haro St Ste 332, San Francisco, CA 94103
Phone: (415) 626-6006
- turned_in_notHealth Score84 out of 100
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- thumb_upGood ForBreakfast, Brunch
- local_parkingParkingStreet, Private Lot
- directions_bikeBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- insert_emoticonAmbienceCasual, Classy
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- local_barAlcoholBeer & Wine Only
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVNo
Came in for some kinda cookie or muffin/random pastry to take on the road. Their only dessert was THIS FCKIN' THING. Bread pudding. I hadn't even heard that shit since I was like, five. No idea what to expect when I ordered and then it came just like this warm and slightly toasted and Holy Christ you'll go to Heaven for a bit on the first bite. I haven't had a dessert this good since fresh Italian bakeries in Manhattan. When Jesus is back for the Second Coming this is definitely one of his first stops to bless. I debated even writing a review and just posting a picture as I feel no words can describe the taste, texture, artful presentation, and overall feel of this dish.
Also noteworthy--super, wicked clean and nice Northeastern sky light to set a smooth afternoon coffee mood. The staff was friendly and cool...the blonde woman who helped at register and mentioned the bread pudding smiled bright with kind, efficient service. I am telling ANYONE that will LISTEN to come here.
A lot of room for improvements:
- the restroom code isn't displayed (you have to come back and ask)
- there was no soap in the restroom (another round trip to the counter)
- the only decent vegetarian option (eggplant sandwich) wasn't available, the other one (veggie sandwich) is not good
- they serve every plate one by one even when the restaurant is empty, and it is super slow
- fries are undercooked
- it is so warm inside, too warm
- utensils are not clean
So if you want to have a good lunch go somewhere else.
I ordered via Postmates and received a cancellation 25 minutes after the order.
I understand cancellations happen, but what is most disappointing is Sally listed themselves as a fast delivery to be both prepared and delivered in under 30 minutes. Less than 5 minutes before the ETA I received a cancellation. I won't try Sally's in person or via delivery again.
I got the Sally's combo and a juice and it was the worst ever. The sausage was burnt, eggs tasted very bland, the potatoes had no seasoning, and my grapefruit juice was actually cranberry juice. $4 for the wrong juice. I am extremely disappointed.
It was my first time here and I enjoyed it. I ordered the chicken fried steak and it was good. The ambience was good and the staff were friendly. The only thing was the parking.. better get here early or there's no parking. They share parking with a few businesses. It get tough. All in all, I like this place. I will come back again.